Join us for a dynamic panel to learn how to leverage data and community for improved customer health scores. Our goal? To help you work smarter, not harder!
We’ll chat about how to look at customer engagement as part of our overall customer health scores, and analyze the relationships between NPS and community participation. You will get insights on how to turn your customers into more engaged superusers and increase contributions in your community.
Looking to learn more about customer health scoring? Join inSided’s Customer Health Challenge.
- What is a customer health score and why is it important?
- Which metrics should Community & Customer Success leaders care about?
- What should your Community & Customer Success tech stack look like?
- Engagement loop of community events
- Extending the reach of your community event data
- Discovering and leveraging superusers